this space here is pretty much dead. i bet no one comes here anymore, not that much pple do come. oh wells
life.has.been.hectic.for.me I swear this two weeks of work that i'll be gg through could potentially be more stressful then meeting fms deadlines. Two months in, and no, I cant say that I'm satisfied with my own performance
It has all come back to this all over again, I just don't seem to know myself anymore. I look at what I was back in primary, secondary school and compare it to what I am now I don't know if its a drastic sudden change in me or is it a slow and long process. regardless of which, I don't seem to know myself anymore
I look through the people on my contact list, on facebook how many do I even talk to on a regular basis heck. I don't even talk to my best friend on a regular basis sure, there are the handful of people that I'm glad to have known them but sometimes, it's just....
honestly, I have no idea why I'm even blogging now. I should be trying to sleep, after all I've been working for 9 days, no, make that 10 days + tomorrow; I've been working for 10 days straight urgh.