on a lighter note. one module off the list. saw a couple of prod plan files and somehow I actually feel good about mine haven't felt that confident and pleased with my own work ever since photog
try my best to pull up the grade for Non-Fict #2, if the level of the edit isn't going up one notch somehow, it has just been a disappointment
looking forward to the end of semester looking forward to the end of semester event looking forward to internship
done with IS done with Production Planning will be done with Scriptwriting after Thursday will be done with Non-Fiction after Friday will be done with Drama Production after tmr's test and next week's shoot
by right should be done with 3D by this Friday but I'm doubting that it can be completed by then somehow its the only module that I'm really really worried about.
still waiting for my first A in np please come soon. I need it.