two weeks of school's over been a little sick of it already the things that are being done is still exactly the same I don't know how much longer I can take it in and not do anything I've got work to do, but I just can't get myself to get started on it
Stupid IS Module Scriptwriting - 2 Two Act Structure synopsis without any character developments 3D - Yet to get started on modelling the bloody locomotive train. I so hate maya. Non-Fiction Production - so far so good Drama Production - yet to start on the POV Assignment 1 and Scene Adaptation
almost 100% confirmed that I'll be gg for Internship, but that itself is creating a huge headache for me. I so want to self-secure, but the chances are damn slim. I'm just hoping; hoping some how it'll just happen for me.
Just keep on going on for the next 3 semesters. That's all I ask for.