Date : Wednesday, November 11, 2009 Time : 10:49 pm
the stress level is pretty picking up by itself just pretty much got started on 3D. Maya is pretty much okay, afterall. I think. Pre-production for Non-fiction Production and Drama Production is better then what I've expected. Looking forward to both shoots.
Went through what I would call a terrible week, one of the worst I've had recently. Just lost all motivation to do everything. Practically everything and anything. I was told 'Do your best and God will do the rest' Right at that point of time, I was thinking to myself, 'I don't even know if I can churn out my best' That was pretty much 2 days ago.
Breaking down like three times in a day. Getting irritated and frustrated at anything and everything. Having to put on a mask when I'm in school and all That was what I was going through.
Guess I'm slightly better now, as compared to last week, Hopefully, it takes a turn and becomes better. Time to finish up my Step Outline and get some sleep.