I do not exactly know what's bothering me now. its like, just mood-less.
School's reopening next week. pretty much okay with the time-table, or at least it seems okay. perhaps, it just seems so much lighter as compared to last semester, where I had to retake the two stupid modules somehow, I'm looking forward to school again, but just a small part of my inner self is being reluctant to go back yes, I'm still bothered by what happened all I asked was a small favour and you gave me a silent rejection so much for the talk that we had
have and always be pretty much on my own once school reopens, except for the few people that I can trust and rely on.
every time I ask myself, 'is it them or is it just me?' I just can't seem to find the answer
time and time again, I just forget how I got to where I am right now and each and every time, it just serves as a reminder. perhaps it's time that I change this 'reminder' into motivation
I know I have mentioned this before and I will say it again. seems like the only thing that I'm looking forward to the end of this year is the Youth Camp that's about the only thing.