Date : Tuesday, September 08, 2009 Time : 12:53 am
coming to two weeks, more to come I hope somehow it doesnt feel the same but I'll do what I can to keep it going.
the people that I can usually trust have all left 5 months; another, couple of years the cycle of trusting people with a tinge of cautiousness, starts all over again I have trust issues with people. yes. I know. I could just count with the fingers of one hand, that's the amount of people I can trust and really talk to.
one month of holiday have passed counting down to the days when school will reopen I still have yet to make the decision to see if I'll skip one week of school in order to cover the youth camp I guess I'll have to wait till the time-table is out, but really does it matter? ultimately it goes down to whether I am willing to skip school honestly, I'm want to cover the camp I want to see and know how much I have improved as a photographer over the two years I want to take the opportunity and really shoot on film without the guidance of a digital interface I'll be shooting most on digital though, that is if I'm going for the camp
Time to start saving up, that's if I'm going for the camp aah, either ways I still have got to start saving up.