stress is just all over me right now. the amount of assignments that have been piled up, not that I want to.
Blame my unlucky hands to draw week 13 and 14 to complete the 'wikipedia' and podcast for Film History. I've yet to watch the movie for the wiki, and its in black and white. kill me please. been doing the research for my podcast, but what I really need, I still have not gotten it; and that's movies of my director. the school library has got only 2 pathetic movie of the director I'm doing it. I will have to drop by esplanade library real soon.
Assembly for the Final Project for Non-Linear Editing is due this week's tutorial, and I'm only at scene 6 out of 15, damn.
I've got to start recording for Audio Post Production, and I've yet to find someone to help record, and also I do not know if I'll be able to work with my project-mate. Why can't they make the assignment individual? sigh
Camera and Lighting. Got back my results for the first assignment, and honestly, I'm not sastified with it. the reasons for me not being sastified, I shall not say. either ways, here is my lecturer's comments:
You have some good shots here and over-all your proect looks great but its missing something - a sense of location. For the most part, you've taken a series of photos of building. Most of them turned out quite well(especially the various shot of the night skyline) but I would have liked to see more then that. The few photos that deviate from that trend such as the scaffolding next to the rundown building are interesting but they are few and far between. A wide shot if a building can make a good landscape shot but you lose the location itself and what makes it unique. Also, you need to develop your perspective on your subject and make sure it comes through.
Prep/Paperwork: B Execution: A Creativity: B Overall: B+
-
Saw sheena at the bus stop while I was making my way down to cineleisure this afternoon. ended up talking to her. she made the comment that I looked very tried, not enough rest. and as I think of it right now and what I told her in response; my life is so much like a cycle right now. school starts at 9 for me everyday except friday which starts at 10. which means I have to be up by latest 7, and its like every night I sleep at around 2-230. If possible, 130. with so much work to do, I hardly even have the time to do them, let alone have sufficient sleep. Catching some sleep when I'm supposed to be doing work, and it has become a habit for me get sleep on my journey to and back from school.
FMS is taking my life away. FMSS is taking even more of it away - but I so badly need the cca points.
Honestly, right now, I feel that like has been such a drag. So many things to do and so little time.
damn, can someone just sponsor me the money to get a new dslr and the lens that I want? I will like just go freelance right away. sigh. Vicson, work for it; work for it.