there is just so much that can happen in a day there is just so much that one can take in a day
it just seems like there is just too much things that have happened to me today. random mood swings, super unproductive. somehow I just could not get myself to get started on my work, just can't stay on the assignment for even a mere 5 minutes.
perhaps I could put it in such a way; that I have lost all motivation to get started on my assignments and finish them up. I've got a assignment due this coming thursday; I've yet to get started on it. I've got to shoot, edit with audio on Final Cut and make it into a photo montage; in which I've got no idea how should I go about doing the editing. I love photography and I've yet to start shooting. wow
maybe its not the lost of motivation, you may say. but how about this. Audio Post Production. If you know me, I love audio to the max and the thing is that I've yet to start mixing the sound effects for my assignment. I mean I love sound mixing and why is that I've not even started on it? checked out the mbox to do the sound mixing and it has been lying on my table for the past three hours, with nothing done.
if its not the lost of motivation, for now; then tell me what it is then.