is this what you call home? if that's the case then I would rather stay in school all day long. every weekday, I'm the last to sleep and first to wake up and leave home almost always the last to reach home and the cycle just continues on and on and on. how many times do we see each other at home every week? prolly 5 times when I reach home and let you know.
can't we even have a proper conversation? can't you just show me a little more concern? a handphone is just a handphone. yet it is small enough to just end a conversation that has not even lasted for more then 2 mins.
you want to take it, send it for repairs and become owner of it? if that's the case then there's nothing I can do about it. all i can say is that it's my birthday present from you and now you want to do that. I've got nothing else to say.
so what next? I'm going to take my shower, do my revision and work, sleep. wake up the next morning, go to school and be the last to reach home.