I've been macbook-less for almost one week now, and I hope that I'll be getting it back tomorrow. plenty of things have happened, if you know them. lucky you. hahah. heh.
second week of school and the assignments are starting to flow in. Year 2 is just so much different. its like you are even more expected to know that to do and you are expected to know what is expected of you, okay, if that even makes any sense to you. gah.
Camera & Lighting seems fun, all the Cinematography and stuff but the first assignment seems complicated. I've got no idea how to start and what to do for the storyboard.
Linear Editing. Started on editing already, for the assembly for some footage that sucked totally. heh. Got to look at editing from a whole different perspective, a whole lot different from the editing from Location Production.
Audio Post Production. just a matter of time before I get a hang of Pro Tools and I'm going to make sure I'll score well for this module. I mean like audio editing has always been meant for me. Almost all the projects that I've worked on, I've been doing almost all the audio, so yeah.
Film History. just looking to do my best simple as that. started on my podcast even though its due in week 14 and now its just week 2. learnt from the mistakes that I made in Intro to Film.
nothing much is needed to say for Soc Psy and IS.
I guess the next time I'll do a update will be when I get back my mac and when I have the time.