<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Time : 3:01 pm
sunday service. praise and worship was good, even though there were some last minute changes to the sequence of the songs and the missing out of some music arrangement. decided to catch Pink Panther 2 after service, so my bro, evan and I went down to Plaza Sing only to realise that the tickets were selling fast and its like the first two rows from the screen. quick trip down to Marina Square and luckily the tickets were still selling, got them.
on the overall, the movie is so-so? a bit of link to Pink Panther, but other then that, it's just funny but yet there's no catchy line. storyline's just average, the camera movement's not too bad, editing's still okay. but ultimately, its still so-so.

got an email from my lecturer. one mark deduction from my assignment cause I didn't submit it online, but I remember doing it, so I replied him to double check. Monday morning, got a phone call. my lecturer found my file, but it was just something so unexpected. informed my friend, and parents and having to head back to school to settle the issue. it was like there was so much, so so much going through my mind that I struggled for the whole day. had a terrible day, struggled to sleep and all.

trip down to school today was my first in two weeks, was argh. struggling to get sleep on the train, some thing which I'm so used to. it just felt so awkward. the 10 minutes wait for the lecturers just seemed like it took forever, little did I know that it was all over in just 10 mins. wasn't feeling exactly good, just down. as a matter of fact, very down, but at that point of time, I had already excepted it as a fact. indulgence in the best cookie in the world, Subway's Double Choc. One song played on my ipod through out my journey home, bus and train ride. the song that was sung on Sunday, as a matter of fact, the new song that was sung. the phone call that I got while on the bus did me some good though. I actually didn't even bother about the fact that I was walking in the rain in school or on my way home, it just felt like such a heavy burden has been lifted up from my heart but yet there was another worry that took its place. Yes, I was happy that I got over the issue, that I won't have the conscience of being guilty, but the worrying fact of what will happen when results are out, the unknown of the future and what holds ahead for me when school reopens. I guess only time will tell.


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

When troubles come I trust in You
For I know You will lead me through
And I know You are faithful till the end

And when the storms are drawing near
When I’m with You I don’t have to fear
You’re my shepherd on whom I can depend

Through the day
Through the night
I know You’re always by my side

Lord You are always here with me
There is no changing God in Thee
You are the same yesterday and today and forever more
Here on Your promises I stand
You hold my future in Your hand
My solid rock
Almighty God
I worship You