Plans to go back and visit st hilda's, visit a couple of teachers and also partially cause I miss school food. prolly on either the 3rd or 4th week of march. Heading to KL this Monday to Wednesday with family, my parents wanting to spend some family time together. still weighing out my options if I should apply for a part time job with PictureWorks, cause there will be a need to work on weekends; and I've got to send in a resume if I were to apply for it. The urge to head out one of these nights and have a over night shoot and /or just to go out for a shoot. Been wanting to go to Marina Barrage, snap a couple of night shots and also at One Fullerton area. the last time I was out, as in literally outside for a shoot was during Christmas, and now two odd months have passed. I want to and I need to go out and get more photos!
so at least two shoots before school starts. I am going to squeeze out the time for it, even though I'm down for FMS FOC 'o9, and the chances of me applying for the job.
I don't care. I must must must go out for shoot.
okay. I'm starting to sound like some small kid. my apologies.