my apologies for the lack of updates. been doing nothing much and sleeping at unearthly hours and waking up in the afternoon. around 4am has been the time that I have been getting to sleep, but there have been times where I hit the 5am/7am mark.
Sunday. headed down to church alone as brother was away for camp, and I got a shock when I reached church, cause they changed the sound system even without informing us. told Pastor that I needed at least 10-15 mins to figure out everything, but he gave me less then that, so just went along with it. I was practically trouble-shooting the sound through out the whole P&W. trying to figure with aux out goes to where and why there's no signal to the recording and all. headed back home with eugene, nelson and teng li.
Monday. headed down to school to meet Sally first before going down to Euminl's place to celebrate her birthday. the apparent plans to play games failed cause most people were not interested. ended up going to the pool side with Sally, Zane, Ali and some of their dpa friends and played cards, heart attack and murderer. and for no apparent reason, Euminl started throwing water bombs at us and what did she get in return? she got dunked into the pool three times, twice by me (: and she did try to get me into the pool, but she failed. cutted the cake around 10, left at 11. and found yet another person that stays in tampine - Marinne, and yes that's her name.I got a shock of my life when I found out that 22 was no longer in service, thank goodness there was 65. by the time I got home, it was close to 12:50? and it was also the first time that everyone was sleeping already, my parents and brother. did the transfer of photos to my mac and decided to sleep.
spent Tuesday and Wedesday uploading the photos onto facebook and also tagging them. tagged those within my limits and left the rest for the others. its practically crazy once thet start tagging, cause its like a mass spam. I was away from my mac for just 20 mins and I came back, only to see 99 notifications on facebook, and its all the tagging. and what's the lesson learnt? don't help your friends take photos at their birthday parties! haha kidding. went for cell on Wednsday night, and came back with some really lousy footages cause had to do some video for church, and without audio. I told my brother to off then sound that the camera has when it starts and stops recording, and you know what he turned off? he went to turn off the audio input. marvellous. so I've got to figure out a way to make use of those footages and still pictures which I took. ended up sleeping at 5am.
Thursday. Parents left for couple camp. they're conducting it. Brother didnt come home cause he's gg to Malacca on Friday. practically spent my whole day online, facebook and what nots. and also started working on the video, even though it has no head or tail. I'll still see what I can do, going to squeeze out all my brain juices and come out with a decent 3-5 mins video clip.