came back from KL two days back. the trip on the overall was good as the word 'fun' would not be the right word to be used. it was really more of spending family time altogether, rather then a holiday, at least to me. 3 days there, just nice as my brother needed to be back on Wednesday night for a meeting and my dad needed to be back on Thursday for work.
I guess I'll let the photos do the talking even though I've uploaded them on Facebook already, plus a little of captions of course.
Day One
stayed at this hotel. apparently its a 4 star hotel, but the service was bad and the rooms are not consistent, cause my parents had to change their room cause their room's air-con wasnt working properly. its like the size of the beds, toilet layout are all different?!
went to Times Square - KL, and its like huge, total 10 levels, bigger then Vivo.
and they freaking had an indoor amusement park. my brother and I initially just wanted to go for the roller coaster ride, but its like charged per entry and besides it was Malaysia's school holidays and the price of the tickets were more expensive. like make no sense, shouldn't it be like during school holidays, it'll be cheaper. oh wells, in the end, gave it a miss. No kidding!
A freaking 360 in a shopping centre!
saw this while walking back to the hotel. the shot is a little boring isn't it?
and with a little bit of editing, photoshop.
International Buffet at Shangri-la for dinner. initially was supposed to stay there, but so coincidentally, the three days that we were going there, they were fully booked cause they had so corporate having a conference there
something like Ice-cream Chef, but the fillings were very limited. its like basic ice cream toppings, nuts, chocolate rice. etc.
The food there, its like, fantastic! Sashimi
the cheese were like, soooo nice! just a pity there was no wine.
TWO huge chocolate fountains.
after the dinner my dad made a detour to KLCC for me to take some photos.
I like! (:
the flare is taken on purpose.
some more editing to enhance the colour. it's even nice isn't it?
Day Two
went to another shopping centre which was some where behind the hotel? went to this shop which sells almost all the imiation watches. its like the original prices of the original brands can cost up to $1000-$4000, but the imitations were not that cheap also. some were okay, costing around $80 plus, but it could go up to like $300-$400, and they look damn real. like seriously orginal
edited
original
edited
this is just 1/5 of the whole shelf. just imagine there are how many boxes there!
dropped by some 'higher class' shopping centre, but its not really considered higher class in Singapore. Its just Malaysia I guess. haha. hees.
saw an Apple shop and the Macs on displayed so decided to play around.
opened Photo Booth and yes, thats my dad. Photo Booth (:
In less then 3 mins, all three photos were sent via bluetooth to my dad's phone (: Mac FTW! hahaha!
couple of flowers I saw while waiting for the traffic light.
and this HUGE McDonald's M!
original
edited
and they had this, errr, banana pie?!? and some of you might know. I'll try ANYTHING with banana, of course it has to be edible. haha
it tastes like, err, banana. i find it just normal, nothing fantasticc about it.
Shangri-la for dinner again. this time Japanese food. it was a little pricey though. its like one bowl of rice costs $3.50 ?!??! but the food there is GOOOOD!
and they had this HUGE wine bar! its like you when you are walking into the restaurant, you are surrounded by all the wine!
original
edited
KL's Chinatown after that. just one photo, as the people there were, errr, quite hostile. so yeahh. original
edited
this time round, went to KLCC for me to take photos. had very limited time though, its like I spent only around 20 mins cause my parents were waiting in the car. knowing that I can easily spend 2-3 hours there. oh wells.
my brother took the following few photos.
I know I look werid. was like trying to find the angle and framing.
I couldn't exactly capture what I wanted, cause the traffic lights in Malaysia are stupid. only allowing one direction to travel at a time and it was quite light and so, very little traffic. Wanted the red lights of the cars, but like what I said, the traffic lights are stupid, little traffic and insufficient time to go round to the other side of the towers, so just made do with the headlighs of the car.