there goes the first bus and here I'm still awake. yes, I'm still awake at this unearthly hour - 5:20am, and I'm wondering why is this happening. let me see, I think it was someone by the name of Dawn Teo who told me to watch a movie online, cause I was getting bored and I've only got myself to blame to start watching it at like 3am. oh wells..
yes yes yes, back from the class chalet. actually was not planning to stay over either for the first or second night, but due to the fact that I brought plenty of important stuff to the bbq and there was a lack of time to wash them up and catch the last bus at 11:30pm, as we were still bbq-ing at 11pm, my dad surprised me by letting me stay over, cause I thought he'll go and pick me up. hees. my apologies for the lack of photos right here, as I didn't bring my camera along, so most of them will be on facebook where I'll be tagged. class chalet on the overall was quite okay. knew some of my classmates better, that's for sure but with inadequate planning and experience, in my point of view, the budget over-ran and the air-con units went over, and yeah you know the stuff that happens at a normal teenage hosted bbq. oh wells.
ps. okay. just 10 mins of typing has got me tired. will do a complete update later on; if I have the time to do so after waking up.
[cont'] my apologies. ended up sleeping till like 3:30pm. left home at 4 with my brother to church for music practice. my brother's leading for this week, and almost as usual, there'll be a new song. practice was much better as compared to the usual practices that we had. more music arrangement, the vocal and audio wise. dinner then 10-ed home. it was like my bro and I thought that we missed the 'cold bus' just as we call it while we were having our dinner, but it was like two bus 10 came at the same time and we opted to take the second one and it turned out to be the 'cold bus'. Having taken bus 10 for like more then 4 years plus, it has just been a routine for me on weekends. Heavy rain in Tampines, lightning and all. My bro and I decided to take the 293, one whole round. but ended up getting dinner for my mum and taking 22 back as the rain was light enough for us to cross the road.
Plans to catch Slumpdog Millionaire should be scraped as we totally forgot that the movie is NC16 and Evan is below 16. chances are will be catching either Pink Panther 2 or Marley and Me.