just a simple question on the 180 degree rule started the conversation. the location production test, the notes being the same and all. somehow the conversation just led to me checking my blog's archive on when was the planetshakers concert last year. it has in fact been so fast. just another two more months and it would be one year. Browsing through the archive brought about mixed emotions. it was like one moment I would be smiling to myself, thinking about the time of fun, jokes and all. another moment I would be like thinking to myself, why did all those incidents happen. surely they all happened for different particular reasons.
some how, it just doesn't feel like its going to be a year. I mean its like how fast things can change within a year. people change, people come and go but one thing for sure. life still goes on.
honestly, I was reading this and it just really got me thinking again. Breaking down and really getting me back up on my feet after all that has happened for FP.
"don't be put down by them, because you are where you are right now and no one has the right to tell you your standard its actually quite rare for me to see anyone so determined to serve God and yeah, I believe He will give back to you what you deserve in the end. the maybe I think you should depend on Him more, because you have so much faith in Him, and I guess well, like what you told the last time Just as long as you put Him first in your heart, He will do the rest from there."
Alyssa, really, I've got to thank you once again (: it just brings a smile to my face, thanking God for bringing you into my life (:
guess its high time I get back to studying for Loc Pro.