service as usual. can't wait to get the recording, hopefully the recording is balanced cause I felt that the music arrangement for P&W was good. headed down to city hall area to get the quotation for a new bass guitar and then down to Bras Basah for the mics. and also had a look at some personal accessories. like some crashes and stuff, and yes I know. they cost a bomb!
well, right at the top of my want list is still that freaking telephoto lens & the price of it? just over $1200. yup thats right. I'm so starting to save whenever I can, and I will keep to my word that I'll will not touch a single cent of the hongbaos that I will get this CNY; that is if my dad still gives me my allowance. yup.
met up with adin, zoe-ann and simon, together with my brother and came up with the storyline for my Final Project. had the fair share of crappiness, craziness and real discussion. had to leave at 6 cause my bro and I had a wedding dinner to attend at bukit batok and we were at like Cathay, so it was all the way to the west. the wedding dinner was okay, took crappy photos.
- this post has been my draft for more then a week and I don't really have the time to do a complete update for this particular post, in which it'll prevent me from updating. so, I'll just stop it here and post this post. (: