
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

I'm just plain glad that this week is coming to an end, it also kind of sums up the first week of my last term.
submissions and tests. all within this week.
Submissions:
Written Communication - Draft essay outline
Location Production - Paperwork for NVP #2
Computer Graphics - Storyboard for the graphic design and logo
Tests:
Written Communication - APA(Citation) Test
Location Production - Final Cut Pro: Editing
Computer Graphics - Adobe After Effects
Social Psychology - a freaking 20%
It just just been so fast, a couple of more weeks and the semester would have been over which means the end of Yr 1 for me. Putting that aside, assignments are catching up on me. On hand, I've got a 40% essay thats needs to be completed, final project for Location Production, another Journal for Social Psychology etc.
Open house from thursday till saturday. Thank goodness I'm not involved in it, or rather I chose not to be involved in it, otherwise I wouldn't have enough time for my assignments. One thing I can't understand is why did all the polys have it on the same day. I mean its like so retarded. aahhh, whatever! haha
last night was, ermmm, quite okay I guessed.
initial plan was just to have dinner with Janice, Sharlene and Greg at Bark Cafe(some place near Changi Prison/Changi Chapel, whichever you prefer). then when I was preparing in the morning for school, I was thinking, why not might as well celebrate Sharlene's birthday in advance, since it like next week. told J about it and all was agreed.
Rushed the paperwork in the afternoon and also the printing of tape, cause apparently my lecturer said there was something wrong with the printing and with all the craziness in the editing room - inhalation of helium and what nots, trying to freak out those who were going for the tour during the open house, before rushing down to tampines and ended up taking my own sweet time to get the cake. cabbed down to Changi Chapel there - cost me $9, stupid surcharge. got the cake ready even though by the time it reached the table, the candles were no longer lighted due to the wind. it was a pleasant surprise though, even though Sharlene was like 'don't want, don't want!'
and I've got living proof that some people just cannot take photos - on a general whole. terrible framing, it was seriously the ultimate. but this was still okay, the best for the night has yet to come.
the food there is not bad, even though the price is a little steep considering the size of the sharing. service was, errr, excellent. I thought I tell you four plates already, still ask for what?! hahah!
then the ultimate. we were all getting ready to leave, then Janice didn't want to get something done and she pushed me(for whatever reason I do not know). I was standing, got that slight shove, lost my balance, back paddled, didn't want to trip over my bag so I managed to step over my bag, but i had no idea that there was a wooden pillar behind me and my right elbow went straight into it - you might think that this is the ultimate already but it wasn't!
well, you know we still had to leave despite all that happened, so we all walked out and when I walked pass the table behind my table, the WOMAN there said this - He is drunk.
I IMMEDIATELY turned around and looked at her straight in the eye, cause she was still looking at me and said I am NOT drunk!
Her response? Nothing!! I mean its like so damn irritating! walked out and I said out-loud, do I look like I'm drunk? Yaa! drunk on Coke!!
cause all I had for the night was COKE! damn it!
If I was in a bad mood, I swear I would have gone straight up to her and ask her straight in her face -
Do I look like I'm drunk?!
Do I smell like I'm drunk?!
*exhales to her face* Do you freaking smell alcohol? No! I bet all you can smell is just coke and chocolate cake!
Are you blind or what?!?! You had full view of my table and when on earth did I look like I ordered alcohol, or maybe you think that I'm too young to drink!
*pulls out my IC* Twenty this year! not too young please!
YA! I'm drunk okay! Drunk on coke and chocolate cake! Oh do you want a slice too? -.-
Or do you want to know what's called drunk?! I show you and you take the tab!
I swear I would have done that!!
enough said.
photos -




