2 movies in 4 days: something that I'm not used to.
I guess its okay, once in a while. first was Ip Man on the stroke of New Year's Day, in which like what I've mentioned, is a fabulous show; then I caught Yes Man together with my brother on Saturday night, which was a couple of nights ago. the show was okay. story-line/jokes were okay. but to me, it just doesn't lasts long and there's no particular joke that stands out from the movie itself, other then saying YES!! to everything.
came back home and continued on the research for one of my assignments before sleeping at around 3am, as far as I can remember.
service was okay, like always as usual. yet to get a copy of the recording for the P&W, but it should be okay. reverted back to the usual Youth session, during the sermon, cause there's a promotion for some of the kids, coming up from the sunday school. that's partially the reason for the revertion(if there's such a word) of it.
Soccer with Crossover people and some of the veterans after service at Khalsa. Scored a couple of goals, made a couple of goals. Has been such a long time since I last touched a ball. Home after that, and continued on the research. insert it into the proper outline and all. caught the soccer match, only half way and then back to the outline.
Monday. the day which school reopened after the holidays, in which it wasn't even like a holiday for me. woke up slightly late, at 6:15am, but still managed to leave home on time, just slightly after 6:40am and apparently the shuttle bus came late. was there queuing up for like close to 30 mins. bus came at around 7:30am when my class was at 8am. by the time reached school it was like 8:15am and so was late for class and its like even if I went for it, my coach would just have told me to go a make up lesson. ended up going to the library to finish up and tidy my essay outline. caught some sleep and surfed for quite some while. headed home at around 5pm after submitting the outline.
guess I'll stop here and update continue on the update tomorrow or something. got to start on the storyboard for com graph and sleep.