today was kinda okay, I think. got woken up by that msg. I had to wake up either way. lazed around before heading down to Orchard at around 5pm, with my beloved camera (:
spent the following 5-6 hours taking photos, walked up and down the whole stretch of Orchard for like 2-3 time. this time, I was being selective of what I wanted to take, not like last time when I had the mind set of 'This is nice, I'm going to take it'. now as I come to think of it, I've 'matured' as photographer, there's still room to improve though. haha.
half way through the night, my tripod died on me. the catch for one of the legs came out. found a nice rubbish bin and placed it there. haha.
CCIS was great! from what I saw tonight.
65-ed back to interchange and I swear I was the only chinese left in the bus. double deck some more. the rest were all Indians(not being racist here, cause its a fact). its like a ratio of 1:20 ?!?!?
haha, either way i got to grab some sleep soon. church tomorrow or rather later on and prolly heading down to PS after that for more photos and I'll prolly upload the photos on FB and some on my already dead photog blog.