great. I came down to school for almost nothing. supposed to be printing the video to tape and apparently, I do not have the tape on hand. just another case of miscommunication, yet again. luckily managed to change the booking timing, lost three hours though. so, I've got to come down back to school next monday, yes, I'm in school now.
its like I might as well just stay in school, having travelled close to 2 hours just to reach school. it just makes no sense staying in school for like 30 mins when your total travelling time would mount up to close to 4 hours.
well, apart from that. my old three seater sofa is no longer around, as in its downstairs at the void deck already. it was like I woke up, went to bathe, wanting to prepare to head to school. I came out of the shower and then my mum was like 'help shift the sofa downstairs'. I was thinking, 'I bathe already and you tell me that. like seriously la!' in the end still gave a hand.
so, now the two seater is outside and the single seater is left for the doggie. hahah. the dog is becoming a human already. damn. hahah
guess thats about it. i'll try uploading the photos when I reach home, so yeah.