yes, I know that it has been close to 3 months since I last replied the tags.
so I have finally decided to reply the tags.
I'll leave out those that do not any reply though. yup.
SELENE: yeah, VV is not little already and I think she misses you? hah. yeah, jiayou-ing for projects, stressed ):
I would if I had the money, and will give you all that you want; you know that. updates coming soon alright. I promise. and yes, I am replying the tags now. I don't wanna die early ):
Peter: hey. alrights will keep in touch! thanks!
someone: hmmm, thank you for that! (: maybe next time you could drop your name some where, so that I know who are you.
Janice: hurhur. at least I updated. bleah.
Chingying: of course you are mentioned! okay, fine! you are the best! okay? hahah
dawn: can't help it if my blog is wordy right?? been trying to post more photos already. heh. sorry about that! hahah, and make sure your name appears here more often please!