<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Saturday, November 08, 2008
Time : 1:43 am

projects, projects and more projects.
school's going to kill me, sooner or later.
movie poster, location production shoot, social psychology.
why does everything got to happen this week when all my nights are packed?
and that includes my weekends.

I could have pushed my plans back for school's sake
like the item rehearsal for my church's anniversary on tuesday night and cell on wednesday night
but somehow I just to de-stress myself.
to just be away from all the school work.

great! just as I was looking forward to playing soccer on monday night, the rehearsal for location production happily comes along and spoils it all.

felt that little bit of being rejuvenated, after Sheena prayed for me while I was waiting for music practice to start, just now at church. but now it seems to have disappeared a little.
somehow, I just do not want to get to sleep and just totally de-stress myself.
itunes, youtube and all
all these despite the fact that I've got to be at location tomorrow at 9am, which is at bukit timah for the storyboard shoot.

guess I'll force myself to sleep, or rather I HAVE to sleep.
so long people.

sudden reminisce of you
while I was on my way to church
when this certain song was played on my ipod
:(


HYXV