Date : Thursday, November 13, 2008 Time : 11:19 am
I'm sucha nice friend I'm helping the guy post because he is such a lazy frog & he calls me lazy all the time. Tsk. He got me here at Clementi far from home to watch them film while I am supposed to be home sleeping. He will post tonight but we all know he is gonna procrastinate so just keep coming back. :) Don't forget to tag although I know he doesn't reply at all. Call that lazy. He is lazy. :D & he is going to call me an ass after he reads this post.
Vicson Huang you owe me one for having me wake up so early in the morning when it's so nice to sleep it's raining all over town again! :(
(if you get to read this, you're lucky. cause he might just delete this post some time.)