<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Friday, October 24, 2008
Time : 11:58 pm

pardon for the lack of updates these few days.
have been quite busy and haven't really had the time to update.

guess I'll just do a brief summary, I think unless I get into a really wordy mood later on.


__________

ended up going for soccer on tuesday. super long story.
on monday night, my brother told me he wasn't planning to go for soccer.
so what happened was I woke up on time as usual and just want to pack my stuff for soccer and end up rushing, so I decided not to go for it. school was still okay, felt tired at certain times during the day and I ended up going to the toilet to catch some sleep. =/
it was also the day in which I spent the longest time going home. lecture was suppose to finish at 5, but it finished at 4. 
then was on my way home when my brother called me to ask if I'm going for soccer, cause his work got cancelled so he wanted to go down, and it was also the day where I spent close to 3 hours, just to get home.

154
alighted at the next stop and caught the next bus cause it was too crowded
non air-con double decker came, boarded it and it started raining
bus ended up going slow
alighted at Macpherson to catch 22
missed the bus just as I was crossing the road in the rain
so by the time I reached home it was 730 pm

ended up going home just to take my stuff and headed down to East Coast Park.
played relatively well. had no idea, but I was just in the mood to play as the goalkeeper. haha

__________

Wednesday was relatively a long day for me. class from 9am - 6pm. headed off straight after class cause had cell, all the way back at Tampines. missed the bust again, but ended up meeting Eugene and headed to the Nelson/Tengli's place together. A quick session of P&W and sharing, short prayer session and ended up celebrating Tengli's birthday in advance. Walked home in the rain together with Eugene - blame it all on CSI. haha

__________

Thursday, thursday, thursday.
I woke up late even though class starts at freaking 2pm. tempted to take cab down, but figured that it wouldn't be worth it. so ended up taking the bus and train. reached class at 2:30pm and they were like done already. they were like just playing around and stuff with the audio, mixer stuff. thought I could go off then my lecturer was like

Lecturer: Vicson, stay back for awhile, I need to talk to you
Me(thinking to myself): what did I do wrong?

in the end.

Lecturer : do you want me to go through?
Me: go through what?
Lecturer: everything?
Me: anything.

so I just did everything that he asked me to do, like 'input line 1 for mic', 'input music audio from cd' etc.

at the end of it, he was like..

Lecturer: you do this before right?
Me: yeahh. in church
Lecturer: no wonder, so this module shouldn't be too hard for you
Me: I hope so.

and i just went to class for less then 30 mins and I was done for the day.

didnt feel like going home so early, so ended up going down to Bukit Merah, to find my brother at hi workplace. Taught a little of maths again. Back to Tampines, and ended up catching  a movie. 

Tropic Thunder
- me, being a FSV student wouldn't be fair to the movie by saying that the movie was a waste of money, cause there's just so many aspects to film making. BUT... I would say its a waste of money, based on the story line. stupid story line. Fullstop.   (:

back home and ended up playing Winning 11 with my brother till ard 1:30am and I only ended up sleeping close to 2:30am after settling my stuff.


__________

today.
was up at 7:30 to pass a school mate a textbook.
went back to sleep and ended up waking up at 10am when I was suppose to be up by 9am.
thank goodness my dad was still around, ended up sending me to school.
school was quite okay. nothing much happened.
ipod died on me while I was on my way back, either then that, nothing much happened today.


called as usual.
I meant every word in the text that I sent you
for that odd 1 half minute, it made my day.
enjoy yourself, even though you won't be reading till you're online there or when you're back.

__________

was playing Winning 11 with my brother just now and my mum suddenly asked me what will happened if I was late for school today. told her will be marked as absent.
then she said something like 'I don't care my attendance or me wanting to be late' - somewhere along that line. I was like 'who would want to be late for school, be there for class only to be marked as absent' - my mood just changed that very moment, didn't even feel like playing already.
was just freaking pissed.


wanted to post a couple of pics to make it not so wordy, but lazy.
sorry about it.
well, at least I updated.  (:



HYXV