I mentioned I saw the accident scene on Wednesday night while on my way back from church, where the bike was crushed under the lorry.
It is the scene where the former school mate of mine had the accident.
Cause at that point of time I was sleeping on the bus, then my brother woke me up when he saw the scene and I vividly remember the piece of red colour metal crushed under the table and was saying to my brother : damn jialat.
just not long ago, my friend told me the location of the accident and I went to check the chinese newspaper. sure enough, the photograph that is published was what I saw at the point of time when I saw the scene. the red colour piece of metal, exactly like how I saw it.
I haven't had the slightest idea on how I should end this post cause its such a sensitive issue, right now.
either way, its just too dangerous to ride now a days. just too dangerous.