<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Friday, October 17, 2008
Time : 10:55 pm

heard about it last night. yet another ex-Hildan's life taken away just like that. another accident, another life taken away. this year alone, three separate accidents have claimed three ex-Hildan's life. saw two accidents scenes in three days. that itself is bad enough.

one - 
when I was on my way back from church on Wednesday night. the bike was crushed under lorry

two -
today, on my way home from school. at the junction opposite Tampines Stadium. A cyclist got knocked down

-

apart from that. one week of school just passed by like that. just so fast. time table isn't as bad as it seems, just need to get used to it. I guess. Some people are just acting the same, carrying on from where they left it last semester. Can't help it, I guess.

Just a brief update on my current modules:

Sports & Wellness - Wanted Touch Rugby but they didn't offer it. Flag Football is the closest to it, so hopefully it isn't too bad. 

Creativity and Applied Thinking Skills(CATS) - I am still not too sure about it. Just imagine a class mix-up of MCM(three) & FSV(I'm the only one) and the rest are all from ECE(around 13-15 of them). No its not that I have something against them, but its just that the 'educational gap' is just too obvious. Just compare single pointers for Os from MCM, to ECE students ≥20 points. Just hoping that it will improve cause I tried talking to a couple of them and it just isn't working out.

Audio Technology & Production - So far it seems like this is my strongest module, as compared to me taking Photography last semester, its about the same comparison. Cause I've already got the basic knowledge, so hopefully I'll be able to do well for this particular module.

Introduction to Computer Graphics - Photoshop CS3, Photoshop CS3 and more of Photoshop CS3 and some other new programes. After Effects of something like that. I've really got to brush up on my Photoshop. damn it. most worrying module, thus so far.

Location Production - Hopefully I'll be having fun in this module. Its just the grouping for projects that make me worry, cause the lecturer will be choosing the groupings and if you know what happened to me last semester. High probability of being in the same group, either one of them.

Social Psychology & Communication - Plenty of reading needs to be done. Textbook not bought yet. looking to see if I can borrow it. First tutorial today isn't that bad. Will see how its goes as the semester continues.

Written Communication - Heard horror things about this module. Still not too sure about it, period. So far it isn't as bad as it seems to be. Mass lecture was kinda a waste of time, with allocated sittings and all. Tutorial was still okay. Shall see how it goes.


-
I just realised that I have been stuck here ever since I started this post at 22:55 and now its like 3:16.

I know I am supposed to sleep early.
but there's just so many things that's going through my mind.
I'm hoping still hoping, just hoping that I will have another chance,
cause Baby Girl, I really do love you.
I will and will always be around.



HYVX