been up since like 5:45 am, cause I had to be in school at like 7:45 am.
lightning and more lightning was what I saw this morning on my way to the interchange,
hence the text. did it rain, I really do not know. but if you were at SP then I am pretty much sure it rained cause it was raining at NP.
Flag Football - so far still okay. not bragging, but have been singled out as one of the better throwers of the ball. at least that was what the coach told me 'you've got a good throw'
guess I just got to work on my technique and getting the spiral spin.
headed to find my brother at his workplace after school.
ended up teaching the P6s algebra for secondary school, am considering volunteering there, going down every monday. See how it goes.
Down to Eunos for BTT Trial Test. It went quite okay, just failed the first attempt, but ace-ed the second attempt. read up a bit more and I should be okay when it comes to the actual test. Had to walk in the heavy rain to get to the freaking bus stop. got caught in the rain, twice in two days.
guess that's about it for my day. 9 - 6 tomorrow. might not be going for soccer, shall see how it goes.