all I can say is that my feelings for you are still around
it still is hurting me when people ask me about my relationship status
honestly, I still do not know what to tell them
time and time again, I've tried to push you out of the picture but it still make its way back
time and time again, I try to avoid certain songs, but I still find myself listening to them
time and time again, I try to avoid certain pictures, but I still find myself looking at them
time and time again, I try not to think about the past, but I still find myself thinking about them
photo shoot after your exams. did you really meant it?
I have no idea.
3rd November, 3rd November,3rd November
The day it all began.
No, up till now I have no regrets on what happened that day, honestly.
full of ups and downs - this I know
I am seriously missing you.
Approximately one and a half weeks after what happened, but it seems like it has been a long long time. Honestly, I still can't figure out how you got through for 4 long months. Torturous, extremely torturous. Guilty, guilty, guilty. That's how I felt and still am feeling right now.
I still do love you. This I say from the bottom of my heart.