struggled to sleep, despite having a terrible headache last night.
initally planned to be up early and settle my passport the first thing in the morning, but I only managed to wake up close to 11:30. left home close to 12, was on the phone throughout my way there and while I was there.
if all goes right, I should be able to collect my passport after 3pm this Wednesday and I would be able to travel the following day. hopefully.
No, I am not exactly crazy, but that was what I really wanted to do after I was done with my passport. All that was on my mind was the letter again, and it was the last sentence that went round and round. "I wish I didn't _________ that caused us to waver"
I was tearing half my journey home. I mean it when I say I love you more then ever before.
just wanted to buy something to distract myself. ended up getting a new pair of drumsticks. a small scale of retail therapy.my birthday present for myself. pathetic isn't it. Oh wells.
Girl, where's the love that you use to have for me