<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Friday, September 26, 2008
Time : 1:03 am

pardon for the lack of updates.
I've kinda lost the 'effort to blog', besides there's nothing much for me to blog on and even if there is something for me to blog on, it would be quite difficult for me to put it into words.

Having the sudden spur to head out and take more photos, and also I do not want to run out of photos to post them on my photog blog. For those who do not know about it, here it is again. http://photography-inspired.blogspot.com
Been out the last few days and have seen new places where they can contribute to nice photos. Well, at least to my own point of view, at least from what I see through my eyes. But it could be a whole different story through the lens of the camera.

Finally got my hair chopped off, after 4 long months. My dad wasn't exactly happy with me keeping my hair. No idea how did the person cut it, cause now its not exactly like the hair I used to have. If I were to wear my secondary school uniform and head back to school, I swear the teachers will think that I am still a student, cause it makes me look like I am still schooling - in sec sch. Its really a schoolboy look.
If you happen to see me with my current hair, go ahead and laugh if you want to. seriously. I can't really be bothered.


One weird thing is I am actually looking forward to starting school again. I'm just so interested to find out if those schoolmates of mine have changed one bit or if they are still the same as they have been last semester. I am kind of worried about facing the new modules this coming semester, because I took the easier set of modules last semester and my results isn't very convincing.

2 Bs
2 Cs
2C+s
1 D
GPA : 2.16

A couple of similar scores in my class may actually cause me not to think so much. But the fact is that I know that my grades could have been better. Failure to submit one assignment for one of my modules, failure to prepare adequately for the quizes caused all these. I didn't exactly had a good semester, like what one of my course-mate told me and now that I come to think of it, it kind of make sense.
Struggling to fit into the class; Thought I was the only Christian in the class - turned out there was another one after half a semester, that makes two of us; Poor time management for my school work; dropping of the school camera - broken lens; damn class politics; non-related school issues; personal problems/issues; not to mention me dropping my MacBook - resulting in having a cracked LCD. guess that really sums up my whole semester.
Not exactly the kind of start that I wanted.

tempted to change the layout.

can't get to sleep now

- 2:11am complete update later on. should be sleeping after looking for a new layout-


HYXV