<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Sunday, September 28, 2008
Time : 12:19 am


No, it's not that I did not want to stay, but i can't.

No, it's not that I did not want to leave my MacBook with you. It's just how am I going to get it back from you.

Lent you my jacket and I was freezing up for the rest of the day.

Big sacrifice like what you mentioned - but do you really mean it?


HYXV - I give it to you de lor

That's why the decision for me to change and use it - The reason is you, simple as that.


I just saw something.

Something that stirs up the jealousy in me.

Something that makes me feel like I am really going to lose you.

Something that changed my mood almost immediately.

Something that makes me think, sometimes too much.

Something that makes me that I have not, am not doing enough.

Something that will most probably cause me to have another sleepless night.

Something that will most probably cause me to cry myself to sleep.


Something that makes me want to have you back by my side, even more.

Something that makes me want to do even more for you.

Something that puts my love for you into a test, and making it even stronger.


It maybe something small but it is enough to cause all these.


Question of doubt is just running through my mind right now. Are you just making use of me? Time and time again, this question has been in my mind, and has been always left unanswered. Chucked some where out of the context, only for it to be dug up again; unknowingly.


Baby,

Can't you just get how much you mean to me?

Can't you just tell how much I love you?

Can't you just tell how much I need you?


I know I said this before, but I am going to say it again.

I'm taking it day by day, not knowing what to expect in the next couple of hours, not knowing what to expect tomorrow, the day after, next week, until the very day I hear it from you and when you mean it.



-tears are just flowing down from my eyes right now, even as I am typing this.