countless of sleepless nights that I'm going through recently.
falling asleep in the wee hours of the morning
giving morning calls faithfully
waking up, just waiting and hoping that you will give me a call or text;
asking 'do you want to send me home'
time and time again, I am asking myself.
are you making use of me? maybe when he isn't free, its me you turn to.
helping you with your work and what nots.
friends and church members happen to see my phone's wallpaper - you know what it is
and they ask me, is that my girlfriend.
I just do not know what to answer them. sometimes just shrugging off the question, sometimes telling them its complicated.
another two more weeks and school's reopening for me.
told you my timetable and how my timing will be like; monday will only be my free day in the afternoon. other then that, the rest of my days are burnt.
by then, school would have ended and you, together with him will be having your holiday.
what will happen by then, if this continues?
I really do not know what to expect then.
I've been trying hard throughout for the two months, ever since we started talking again.
I've been trying even harder for the past 6 weeks, ever since that sunday night.