Date : Wednesday, September 03, 2008 Time : 10:27 pm
alrights. update for yesterday and today.
soccer last night. Another ball to face incident, not before being at the receiving end of rough play by freaking angmohs. I was clearly in front of him, got the ball. know what he did ? He pushed me towards the netting, and my left profile and left hand brushed again it, and that was when I was running. No apologies, no nothing at all. including the guy who took the shot and the ball hit my face/chest. No concern at all. My face was numb for more then 15 minutes and that was enough for me to stop for the night. Ended up keeping time for the rest of the night.
Got a lift home. had my dinner late, close to 1, before going off close to 1:30. Struggled to get to sleep.
some stuff on my mind, legs still feeling the effects from Sunday's match and Tuesday night.
Guess I eventually fell asleep by 2:30, I think.
woke up close to 2 today. went online for a while, then headed out to Lavender to collect my new passport. I was freaking freezing up while waiting for my queue number, ended up going down to grab some food. the laksa totally sucked, it was horribleeeeee.
no idea how did i miss my queue number, cause when I went down, there was at least 50 more people ahead of me.
collected my new passport within 5 mins and headed home.
guess that's about it.
got to go and pack my stuff. won't be around from tomorrow till sunday night, so till then.