Wow! It has been a long long time since I've got a spammer at my blog.
Its just laughable that there are still people out there being childish and stuff, doing these kind of things. I mean if you have the guts to come and spam my blog, and you don't have the guts to put your own real name down. It makes no sense at all.
To me, its like you are not even proud of your own name? That itself is sure laughable, or perhaps it could be the joke of the year. Damn, I would sure like to know how you will react to this post, or will you even be reading it? Oh wells.
Hmmm. Want to know my msn's personal message? Nvm, either way, I will still let you know.
Someone has something against me, and I have no idea who and why.
Alright, since you don't have a name, I shall just call you spammer. Will that do? Oh! I am sorry, I forgot that you are not even here. Alright, so Spammer it shall be.
Hey my Beloved Spammer,
You know something? The more I read your tags, the more I am starting to laugh. Damn, did you fail your english or something? I mean, you can't even spell properly for goodness sake. You want to use vulgarities? At least spell it properly, please. Such a disgrace to yourself. Oh, and didn't your English teacher teach you to use only one full-stop after you complete a sentence? Wow! I see 4 full-stops there! Perhaps you were not paying attention in school? And did you like press 'Enter' four times? Afraid that I don't get your message. Haha, please try harder. Well, just a piece of advice. Maybe you would stop spamming my blog, and instead go brush up on your basics of English; especially your punctuation and spelling. Oh, and reading helps to. Read Readers' Digest and newspaper. It really helps.
I really hope you heed my advice, cause you really need it. Well, hopefully it would be the first and last time I see you at my blog. Take care yeah?
Yours faithfully,
Huang Yixi Vicson - Owner of this blog
I just wasted 30 minutes of my life, getting this all typed out and its all dedicated to you my dear spammer, whoever you are. So be appreciative about it, won't you? (: