slept at slightly after 6:35 this morning. why so? cause I caught the England match at 3, which means it finishes at 5, and then I was afraid that I would be able to wake up again later in the morning, cause had some stuff to settle. So only went to sleep after settling it.
Didn't even know that it rained in the morning, and my windows were not closed. luckily nothing much got wet. slept till close to 4, before waking up. damn, my timing's upside down already. just because of two days of sleeping at dawn. oh wells. ended up talking on the phone, had my first meal of the day. heard the television calling me, and then ended up doing some writing later on. It has been a long time since I did USSW, but one interesting is that Contemporary Issues actually did helped. Damn the IS Module! Hah