early in the sense that it was at like 7, but late cause was suppose to leave home at 7, and something else.
sorrys
cause my long-lost god-mother was back in Singapore, cause she lives in Shanghai now. the last time I saw her was two years ago? and before that, was ages ago, cause I can't even remember, then she called up last night, wanted to meet up for breakfast with parents, so yeahhh.
eventually left home at around 730, together with parents.
was kinda pissed off on my way there, cause its like my mum was helping my dad locate Ritz-Carlton on his GPS, and she was having a little trouble with it. So I asked my dad to pass me the street directory. and you know what he told me?
I don't need your help.
ouch. that hurts ; was my reply
yes. that was what he said. I was so damn freaking pissed and can't be bothered with him, that I just plugged in my ipod and just went to sleep. I have no idea what's with him, like can't he just tell me nicely?
breakfast was good. after that went to the airport to send my god-mother and family off. did a little of catching up, not exactly a lot. photos are with dad. lazy to ask him. reached home at around 12 and slept till around 6 plus?