headed back to school for Photography, just because we managed to convince the lecturer to extend the deadline, so we had to go back even school has ended already. to show case the Grade A photos for the final assignment. I was a little disappointed though. only 1 photo made it, and I'm not even sure if he included it accidentally, cause I had quite a few similar shots. oh wells, on the brighter note, I am happy about the grade that I got for my second assignment, on People Photography. It was higher then my first assignment, Man-made & Nature. convert it to upon 100, and its 78, so naturally, I'm happy about it.
Got my second birthday present, after my dad gave me my new phone, from Alyssa. another cap to add to my collection already. First two birthday wishes.
another 5 more days. school reopens and I will be 19. how great is that.
soccer at night as usual after missing two weeks, as I had to rush my assignments. played for two solid hours, was quite okay.