initial plan was to wake up in the morning to finish up my research paper for photography, caused I missed the skills test the last time round. ended up sleeping till noon before finishing it up. couldn't attach it to the school mail, not the first time already. damn, its just so irritating. ended up sending using my personal email, and to avoid any complications, had to like send my lecturer an email letting him know, and still msged him to let him know. oh wells.
rushed down to the airport to send my child-hood friend off. Jacqueline or is it Jaqueline? cause all these while, I have been spelling it as JaCqueline, but my bro and I saw on her bag as Jaqueline. oh wells. guess it will be another 4 years before I see her again, not to mention that she will miss the next youth camp and the photos that I took with her. I haven got any of them yet!! I am so going to bug her online till I get it.
back home, and then went out again with family and dog to East Coast. Subway for dinner.