finally no more projects. didn't get a wink of sleep due to the podcast and portfolio photos. and my macbook wasn't co-operating much, hanging at least 5 times last night when i was desperately trying to finish up my podcast. only managed to finish up my work slightly after 6am. couldn't risk sleeping, cause I know I wouldn't be able to wake up. totally stoned in school today, slept for more then half the lecture. at least now every thing is done. hopefully my podcast would be able to pull my grades up. I so do not want to retake the module.
photography assignment: finished with 3 days of shooting again, despite the fact that I had close to one month to take the photos. its not especially helpful when people do not allow me to use their photos and when I could not get them to sign the Talent Release Form, because before I could approach them, they have boarded the bus. there goes some of the bonus mark. oh wells. at least I managed to get some of them to sign it. and no. I am not exactly satisfied with my work.
plenty of dents on my macbook already. especially the four corners. dropped it from at least a meter high. not like i dropped it on purpose. resulted in a cracked LCD. just the top corner, thought its okay, can just leave it. but it wasn't the case the following cause it got worse. half the screen, I could see nothing. had to get it repaired no matter what, cause deadlines were approaching. headed down to Sapura to get the quotation to repair it and the figures they gave me. $1.2K just to replace the LCD, and at least 5 working days. its like even if I have the money, I don't have the time to wait. Headed down to Sim Lim. the quotation. $390, 2 hours and it's settled. the LCD is more reflective and glossy though, but who cares. seriously.
another presentation tomorrow, another lecture next tuesday and I can officially say hello to my 7 week semester break. but what a way to end my sem. the first and last sleepless night I had for this whole semester. oh wells~