Music practice on thursday night was relatively good. some miscommunications with the booking of the sanctuary and all, so ended up practicing in Joshua Hall, the place where the english youth have their services. the drum set's good, sounded great despite the size of it. able to do a full roll cause it was small in size, some thing that i have been trying to do with the drum set that I have been playing for the past few months. well, quite a number of months already. cause it came in last year.
Actually had a final presentation for Photography, for my final assignment but I woke up at 930 when my class was at 9. made a quick call, realised that it wouldn't be graded. so decided not to go down as I am considered absent already and by the time I prepare, head down to school all, class would be almost over, so yeahh.
met Yanxiu, headed back to school to meet Miss Yew. time set was 11. but had to wait till around 12 plus before going out for lunch. about to start lunching when I got a msg asking me about what time does Studio Production ends. made a couple of urgent calls, realised that I had class. totally had no idea, cause before I rushed off for FOP last friday, I asked Ms Hong if there was class, she said No, and that was as far as I could remember, and because of that, decided to make it on Friday. So ended up not going for class, cause by the I figured out there was class, it was close to 1, I was still in Tampines, and by the time I reached school, it would have been past 2 and class would have been over. yup. missed school for two straight days.
National Day. No, I didn't go out to take fireworks. surprising eh? my camera ended up with my brother, and no I haven't seen the photos that he took. yet. and the reason on why I wasn't out taking photos? I was working. had a job. 5 hours. 5 hours of BBQ-ing. yes, you did not read wrongly. I was paid just to help people BBQ food. but its really three solid hours of standing there, BBQ-ing the food with all the smoke being blown into my eyes due to the wind and it was like raining heavily. thank goodness for the shelter.
Stinging to the eye, lost some hair on my right hand, right hand was sore; totally sore after the whole thing.
but come to think of it. $10 per hour. it isn't that bad. besides, its not something that I don't enjoy doing.
P&W for today's service was good. can't wait to get hold of the recording next week. youth cell after service. contemplated to either catch a movie after that or just slack around. ended up heading to Parkway - Coffee Bean and just totally slacked there. headed home after that. oh, and I finally managed to solve the Rubik's Cube, for 3 by 3.
guess thats about it. shall post some pics that I took recently, or is it earlier on and yesterday.