<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Time : 6:22 pm

alright, I shall try my best to update to its maximum content for the past 2-3 days.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

finally managed to wake up early enough to take bus down to church, kinda proved my brother wrong also, cause according to him, He said that I would not be able to wake up cause I have been sleeping in the wee hours of the morning. ended up catching some sleep on the bus.
Praise & Worship should be okay, I think. Got to listen to the recording of it. Overall the service was relatively okay. Cell was quite fast, short and sweet. Thought of going out after that, but the lack of sleep was catching up on me, ended up going home.
Planned to catch some sleep, but ended up talking on the phone. Made a serious statement with that chokichoki delivery. Had to get pinched so many times to believe that it was real. Finally got my hairband, and yes, Love does make someone act in strange and bizarre ways.

Crazy ah? Ya, I am crazy.

Back home, had my dinner and fell asleep at 12 while watching tv, which was surprising, considering the fact that I have been sleeping wayway early for the past few days.


Monday, 25 August, 2008

Slept till usual time, which was around close to 2. A number of missed calls while bathing.
sorry!
Had to bathe the dog as I've promised my mum, before I could go out and that was what I did. Old Chang Kee was meant for my lunch, but I didn't eat it till late at night. Apple juice does not go with Hershey's Cookies and Cream, Guava juice is still the best. Wasn't exactly used to the change of side, but still it was better then nothing. Finally got my letter reply after 2 long years. Well, it isn't exactly a reply though. Got me thinking while on my way home.


Tuesday, 26 August, 2008

Got a phone call which only gave me a maximum of 10 mins to prepare to go out, which included packing my stuff for soccer. Running around the house like some mad ass. Walking in the rain, felt so hot later on. No straining of eyes when you can wear your specs. Hmmm, what bus number is that? Old habits never do change, do they? Pulling of leg hair, not wanting to take the buses that arrive at the bus stop etc.
Travelled down to East Coast for soccer. Wasn't exactly in the mood to play soccer though. No injuries. No more ball to face incidents.


I just want things to go back to how they were
I let you go the other tine
this time I really don't want to let you go
It struck me hard, real hard
the content on the piece of paper woke me up completely
Baby girl, I love you



FLIGHTer 17^Vicson