<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Thursday, August 21, 2008
Time : 11:44 pm

all my timing is really upside down already.
I've really got to start tuning it back.
woke up in the afternoon again, just slightly after 1 plus.
had my lunch and all, slacked till around 5 before preparing head out to meet my brother before going down for music practice.
before leaving, I could not find my house keys. thought that maybe my mum took them, called her and she say she didn't take. 
it was like: No house keys = Can't go for music practice = won't be playing on Sunday
eventually found it in the drawer of the shoe rack, and the only conclusion that I could come up with was, the cleaning maid placed it in there. oh wells.

trained down to City Hall. was practically stoning half the journey there, 
until my missed call was returned (: 
and one more thing green line sucks ):
gave up my seat once again to an old man. I was just thinking to myself, why can't everyone be more considerate? does it mean that because I was sitting in the 'Priority Seat' then I have to give up my seat? or maybe next time I should just not seat at the corners, sit somewhere else and then give up my seat if needed and make the person sitting in the 'Priority Seat' feel guilty. heh heh. oh wells, see how it goes.

finally got my long wanted bag. another Crumpler - the fux deluxe.

thanks to all those who contributed to getting me the present. personal thanks will be sent out soon, via sms (:



had Pastamania for dinner before heading down to church. ended up cabbing down, cause I  had no idea why my brother was just thinking about taking the train, cause if we took the train it will mean taking all the way to payer laber before taking a bus down. but he didn't realise that there were so many buses that we could take from City Hall to Katong. 
Flagged for a cab > Cab stopped in front of us > my brother says: 'Shit! FORGOT ABOUT CITY SURCHARGE!' 
it was seriously shit, cause with the surcharge, the starting amount was close to $6 already. killer!

Music practice was quite okay. wasn't too bad, just that I had to keep on running to the sound system at the back to adjust the volume for everything for my own amplifier to ensure that I can hear everything.
No phone call on  my way back ):
Ended up hitching a ride from Tan family back home.

I would have sure wanted to ask iris for you
I wouldn't want to hang up
but I still had to
so many things to share with you and tell you
will I be able to do it?
once again, its all in your hands
I Love You


FLIGHTEr 17^Vicson