<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Monday, July 14, 2008
Time : 10:28 am

so many things have happened the last few days.

Thursday, back to secondary school after school to get permission to go back and take photos. I guess Mr Ho was in a good mood, so thank goodness. 

it all started with me deciding not to go for dinner, choosing to miss the 154, telling my parents that they need not fetch me. pure coincidence, at the bus stop. a 7 long message, while my stomach was calling out for a toilet desperately, when I was half way through. Thank goodness for one of the factories near the bus stop. two hour long conversation, ending with a prayer.  it made sense all of a sudden, almost everything or perhaps its really everything. it could be the first and last conversation, something which I hope won't be. yes, earning it back, but not forgetting that everything is in His hands, His very own plans, in His very own time. after all, He made our paths cross each others, one reason for sure, and that's to be friends. other then that, only time will tell.

one thing for sure. friends, we will still be.


I thought long and hard before sending you the message last night or rather at midnight. how long has it been that we last saw each other? how long has it been that we had a decent conversation on the phone, updating each other with our daily lives. other then the once in a while morning calls over the past 4 months. it has just been too long, way too long. so many things have happened over 4 months. I mean, I'm in a totally new studying environment, meeting new people, making new friends. like what I stated in the message, we do need to talk things out, otherwise leaving it just like that would do both of us no good. I do not know how you would react if you see me in school later on. or would you react like the other time when I called you. 

omg, he called me.

would that be it? I wouldn't know for sure.

Reached home after 12 for two days consecutively. Friday and Saturday.

House warming wasn’t that bad except the fact that I was the only person to have graduated from shss, other then Sherwin, or is it Ashley? Hmmm. Haha. Did a little bit of catching up with ex-school mates, advice were given, nearly gave Humanities tuition also. Lol! New card game learnt. It was hilarious, seriously.

Sunday’s P&W was kinda screwed up, such a pity, because the practice on Saturday was good, and when I say its good, I mean it.

Has been a long long time, where I could just sit down and watch tv, and  I mean proper tv and that was what exactly happened last night.

Time to catch up with assignments and projects already. Be ready to see me online till late tonight and Tuesday night. Got to rush the podcast for Art & Design, cause only manage to take the photos later on. Hopefully, the settings will allow the photos to turn out the same as what my group drew in the storyboards.

Guess I’ll try to update as much as possible, that is if time permits me to. So to whoever who asked me to update, here’s the update be contented that I found the time to do it.


FLIGHTer 17^Vicson