did the correct things at the correct time, didn't say anything much, kept my comments to myself.
were they just shocked or surprised? when they asked who took that photo and I answered that it was I, who took the photo, or rather photos.
when one photo of mine was shown in the 'Grade A minus - B' folder, I was sure there were more to come, and I was right. 9 photos in the 'Grade A minus - B' folder(aka 2nd folder) and another 5 more photos in the 'Grade A' folder(1st folder). that makes it 14 photos out of the 30 photos submitted.
and no, I am not being boastful or anything. if I were boastful, I would have shut some of their mouths up when they were saying, 'I had 4/5/6 photos in Folder 1 /2'.
fact is I know that I am capable of taking such good photos and I just proved it to myself and to others.
a little disappointed that 1-2 photos which i thought were the nicer few didn't get selected. but I shall just push that behind me, and just be contented, at the fact that my photos got chosen and at that specific grade.