can't wait for it to be over, cause that will mean, one more project cancelled off the list, one more module that I can push aside and can start to concentrate on other assignments.
projects and assignments coming to me, all at the same time again.
Portfolio for Photography
Podcast for both Art&Design and Intro to Film
Conversion of draft to script for Storytelling
a couple of more quizes in the next few weeks, with unnecessary stress from IS modules. total waste of time.
shoot on Monday back at secondary school was good, managed to take almost all the photos. just that Mr Ho took a long time to get me a class room, and had trouble finding enough people for the shoot. other then that it was okay.
stares and shocks from teachers and juniors alike, directed at me.
just imagine me in lower sec uniform. you want to laugh, go ahead.
sleeping past 2am and waking up at 7 for the past two days, and maybe for the next few weeks.
just can't wait for this semester to finish.
I can hear the 7 week long break calling me. Challengers Camp - yes.
plenty of catching up to do with friends and family.
A&D consultation yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Podcast - 90% completed. just got to make some minor adjustments for the colour of some frames and the the sounds. with those completed, it should be done.
Headed home straight after A&D consultation, cause there was no CF. planned to catch some much needed sleep, to regulate back my sleeping cycle, but that wasn't the case. ended up doing my work. from the moment I reached home, at about 6 till 2am. only stopping at around 10pm to bathe, a little while of msn, and resorting to having maggie mee for dinner.
started having dreams again last night.
dreamt that my whole sec school under went major renovation, and I was just looking down from my room's window, reflecting about the times I've spent in school.
and
something else. just something else.
it was some how a little similar to the dream that I had a couple of weeks back(a series of weird and sweet dreams)