<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Friday, July 18, 2008
Time : 11:29 pm

by my high standard of controlling audio, it was a major screw up today, in the late afternoon.
perhaps I was just stressing myself out, after all the starting of the show had no audio at all, and everyone in the control room was staring at me. 
Director, Assistant Director, Vision Mixer, CG operator and my lecturer were all staring into the audio room, at me when there was no sound coming out from the host's mic. there was nothing I could do. the patching was done correctly, it wasn't muted, the pan ann mix buttons were down. there was seriously nothing I could do, because the host did not switch on the mic. guess that shook me a little.
it was bad enough, until the whole show under-ran, which means marks will be deducted. I have no idea what happened though. oh wells.

class politics.
not even one semester, and it is starting already.
well, as a matter of fact, it started to me at like week 2.
and it got worse today.
finally seen the true colours of classmates, not friends.
I repeat that, NOT friends, just classmates.

I have to constantly remind myself that my classmates are 16-17 years old, and that is why they would act this way and that way.
the way they interact with some of the classmates.
they way they discuss projects and assignments.
the way they behave and carry themselves.
just to put it short.
childish.
simple as that.

dropped by Mount Zion after I reach Tampines interchange.
wanted to get the new Hillsongs album, but it won't be out in Singapore till mid-august. according to the staff.
I had no idea why, but I just had to buy something before leaving.
spent a good whole 45 mins looking through all the CDs.
was contemplating between Planetshakers and Parachute Band.
got Planetshakers, as I realised that I can borrow the Parachute Band album from Tricia. =)

gosh! I seriously need to get started on my work.
the podcast for intro to film is really worrying me, and the conversion of story to script also.
got to find the movie for intro to film, and the script is due on wednesday.
got to start shooting for the portfolio - there goes my weekend. two weekends.

it just got worse.
Kids now adays - beyond comprehension. sigh!



FLIGHTer 17^Vicson