<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29091634?origin\x3dhttp://flighter-huangyxvicson.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Vicson's.
profile
Photobucket
Vicson
Son Of Victory
17 August
19
Once a Hildan, Always a Hildan
NP - FSV
FLIGHTer
Drummer
Photographer

Facebook
17th Birthday Montage
Photo Blog

tagboard






exits
YanXiu
Abigial
Cara
ChingYing
Dawn
Marinne
Selene
Tricia
Victor
My Photo Blog

flashback
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Monday, June 23, 2008
Time : 12:25 am

wow. two weeks of holiday just passed like that.
got to get back to the cycle of waking up again, when its not really helpful when I have been waking up at around 12-2 pm for the past two weeks and only sleeping at, earliest, 2 am, if not 6 am.
lesson starts at 8am tomorrow morning, which means I have to leave my house latest by 6:30 am and here I am still wide awake close to 12:30 am. guess the whole of next week will be used for readjusting back my body alarm clock to how it had been functioning before the break.

sweet and weird dreams.
had nightmares but not being able to remember any details about it when I woke up, and it just so automatically continues like some drama series when I fall back asleep.
parent-less for two weekends.
certain events just happened, had no plans for them to happen.
a one day job where its pay got eaten away the moment I got it.
didn't expect a statement to be made just before you went off.
homework, late blog submission.
storyboard for group project.
soccer on tuesday nights, as usual

I guess that really sums up my holiday.


I am trying hard to get it back on track
 but I just can't seem to do that.


everything happens for a reason.
hopefully things improve as school reopens again 
 just like the dream.




FLIGHTer 17^Vicson