Leaving assignments and projects till the last minute is doing my no help at all.
its just projects, projects, projects. if not then its assignments, assignments, assigments.
well, I guess that's the result of not having any common tests, like what other schools have.
either way, fms still rocks, to a certain extend. aahh, this so reminds me of social studies. lol
now as I think back, why did I so badly wanted to get into fsv??
I can't seem to comprehend, I don't really seem to remember. was there even a reason in the first place? or did Film, Sound and Video just sounded interesting or cool? or perhaps God placed me in this course for some reason. I guess that would be the reason. what reason it is? I simply have no idea.
hmmm, seems like Motion Graphics & Broadcast Design at nyp didn't sound that bad afterall. well, either way, I'm in fsv and I shall have it with no regrets.
I didn't waste one year to regret choosing the wrong course, even though the results from mbti may suggest that this course doesn't suit me. but seriously, who cares? hah!
oh, and I just found that my boring Art & Design lecturer is a christian, attends Cornerstone and he knows Shane Kwok. woah!
Storytelling - 1st Draft
Studio Production - Post Production for Interview Show
Art & Design - Group Project (20 frames of drawing[plain torture], taking of photos and putting it together into a podcast)
Introduction to Film - 15 of out the available 45%. *points finger to incomplete podcast and the one of the quiz* 2nd podcast coming up end of this term
Photography - relatively happy with my grade for First Assignment. Second assignment due on Tuesday and I just started. great~ hopefully I will be able to work on it later on, otherwise I will just use some of the photos I took this year, before school started. =/