I was just looking through all my photos in iphoto and I realised that there were a whole lot of photos still in my IBM laptop, and it refuses to co-operate with me. well, guess I'll see what my dad can do about it when he comes back from his Church Camp. In the mean time, I guess its home alone for me till friday, unless I get my lazy ass out of the house these few days. photo shoot on saturday, the moment I receive the pay, poof and it goes into the payment for the lens.
there goes the money when I desperately need a new bag, a new pair of shoes, a new set of earphones. darn it.
some how, these few days haven been quite a drag. have been rotting at home for the whole day today till now. monday was back to school for project consultation for Art & Design. Tuesday was brunch with my mum and DK, soccer at night, trying to look awake, when maybe I looked tired. That was it. oh and did I mentioned that I settled my hair on Sunday. told the person to just layer and trim it. in the end, she cut it short. now my hair looks like some durian head, well that was what I was called back in primary school, at least for some of the teachers.
now tell me honestly, do I look tired? and ya, I know its doesn't really look like a durian head.
now its does, doesn't it. water does wonders, seriously. and pardon me, I was just trying to look awake, at 2am.
well, maybe that explains the durian head.
my dad wanted some of nicer photos that I took for my assignment, so I gave it to him and he surprised me by sending me this pic. Pulau Rawa aka Rawa Island. well, it used to be my family's yearly holiday destination, as far as I could remember, ever since I was 4. the last time I was there was 4 years back, due to the increase in price. its just way too costly for a family of 4 to stay there for 4D3N. but what I have are memories, with family members and church mates. fun memories, snorkeling, fishing, climbing up the the summit of the island, the sunsets, the carefree few days where I would really enjoy myself.
just one more time, to return there for another time, together with my camera and I won't have no regrets not going back.
my life now. prolly like a standstill, a little messed up, including my spiritual life. I need to get back to God, seriously. school work, social life, relationships with family members, friends, love relationship.
Lord, grab hold of me
and keep me going again, like what You have always done.
my brother was just telling me if I had taken the green man instead of the red man, it would have looked like Skywalker, the youth camp last year.